A crisp sparkling Pinot Gris wine. Pears, rockmelon and honey with a gingerbread finish.
- Winemaker: Andrew Nimmo & Andy Gillespie
- Variety: Pinot Grisrock melon
- Harvest Date: March & April 14
- Bottling Date: March 15
- Release Date: April 2015Bronze: Gisborne Regional Wine Awards3.5 stars: Tizwine review December 2015
Winemaker Notes: This wine was fermented under temperature control. The wine was blended to produce a fresh sparkling wine balanced with some fruit sweetness.
Viticulture Notes: Pinot Gris was harvested from Ormond & Te Karaka grapes.
- Alcohol: 13.4%
- Residual Sugar: 15 g/l
- Total Acidity: 6.2
- ph: 3.35
- 1-2 years
- Bronze: Gisborne Regional Wine Awards
- 3.5 stars: Tizwine review December 2015