A light easy drinking fruity sparkling wine. Pinot Gris (73%) & Gewurztraminer (27%). Pears, clover honey with a clean refreshing finish.
- Winemaker: Andy Nimmo
- Region: Gisborne
- Variety: Pinot Gris & Gewurztraminer
- Harvest Date: October 2017
- Bottling Date: November 16
- Release Date: December 2016
Winemaker Notes: This wine was fermented under temperature control. The wine was blended to produce a fresh sparkling wine balanced with some fruit sweetness.
Viticulture Notes: Pinot Gris was harvested from Tim Egan’s vineyard in the Central Valley of Gisborne. Gewurztraminer grapes were harvested from the Hihi vineyard in Ormond.
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Residual Sugar: 17.3 g/l
- TA: 6.4
- ph: 3.46
- Bronze: Royal Easter Wine Show, Auckland